Top Reasons to Visit Lakeview Hotel
- This adults-only boutique hotel overlooks Lake Chelan’s peaceful waters. Located in downtown Chelan, Lakeview is within a short walk of the town’s restaurants, shops, and pubs.
- The hotel’s location also puts you in close proximity to several winter destinations—Echo Valley Ski Area and Echo Ridge Nordic Ski Area are less than 25 minutes away by car.
- Warm earth tones decorate the hotel’s rooms, where you can use the wine rack to hold all your purchases from the surrounding Lake Chelan wine valley. A large flat-screen HDTV hangs above the stone fireplace.
- The romantic Skylight rooms have a common balcony overlooking the park and the lake, and Balcony rooms offer private balconies with scenic lake views perfect for anniversaries.
- The hotel is situated just above BC MacDonald's restaurant, which serves American fare paired with brews on tap.
Chelan, Washington: Lakefront Community in Foothills of Cascade Mountains
Sandwiched between the eastern Washington desert and the Cascade Mountains, Chelan boasts a wealth of scenic views and seasonal outdoor pursuits. The mountains are filled year-round with hikers, nature lovers, and feral landscape artists. In the winter, cross-country skiers and snowshoers head to the nearby Echo Ridge Nordic Ski Area for 25 miles of trails, whereas snowmobilers and downhill skiers head 15 minutes north to the powder at Echo Valley Ski Area.
Chelan's small downtown area encompasses unique boutiques, gift shops, bookstores, and homey pubs pouring offerings from Lake Chelan's emerging wine industry. For a closer look, 13 of the area's wineries offer tastings and tours.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“Very relaxing, romantic and comfortable room.”
“The quality of the room and service of the staff was great! Great food also!”
“We will definitely be back after our amazing first time there! ”
104 E Woodin Ave
Chelan, Washington 98816Get Directions