The best rappers are masters of language, rhyme, and the ability to walk onstage in front of thousands of people and talk about some very sexy topics. Watch the best with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to the Coast 2 Coast Convention 2013 Hip Hop Festival (up to a $20 value)
- When: Sunday, September 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Villa 221
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Coast 2 Coast Convention 2013 Hip Hop Festival
- What it is: performances by artists who've been working with Coast 2 Coast Live over the last year
- Who's headlining: CyHi the Prynce, Freeway, Crooked I, Gorilla Zoe, and Skyzoo
- Where you've heard CyHi the Prynce: contributing guest verses on Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- "Prynce": a title not currently recognized by any sovereign nation
- Freeway's claim to fame: a longtime tenure on Roc-A-Fella Records, where he turned out popular single "What We Do," featuring Jay Z
- Crooked I's collaborative adventures include: one-quarter of Shady Records' supergroup, Slaughterhouse
- What happened during the month of February, 2010: Gorilla Zoe released a mixtape every day on the website DatPiff.com
- Skyzoo's rise to notoriety: he released a collaborative EP with Grammy-winning producer 9th wonder; it became an underground favorite.
Coast 2 Coast
Dedicated to helping artists get music out to future fans, Coast 2 Coast creates and distributes some of the country's most listened-to mixtapes. In addition to working with such hip-hop luminaries as 50 Cent, Nas, and Flo Rida, the organization helps up-and-coming artists spread their rhymes by creating digital downloads and frisbeeing CDs directly into the players of passing cars. An annual convention further opens doors for superstars, with industry panels, parties, and a concert of some of Coast 2 Coast's top artists from the past year.
221 NE 17th St.
Miami, Florida 33132