Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for two tickets to a Kansas City T-Bones baseball game (a $20 value)
- Where: CommunityAmerica Ballpark
- Seating: Sections 109–114
- Gate time: 1.5 hours before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Games and Dates
- Against the Grand Prairie Airhogs on Monday, July 15, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Grand Prairie Airhogs on Tuesday, July 16, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Grand Prairie Airhogs on Wednesday, July 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the El Paso Diablos on Sunday, July 28, at 1:05 p.m.
- Against the Laredo Lemurs on Wednesday, July 31, at 12 p.m.
- Against the Lincoln Saltdogs on Tuesday, August 13, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rockland Boulders on Monday, August 19, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Rockland Boulders on Wednesday, August 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Gary SouthShore RailCats on Tuesday, August 27, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Gary SouthShore RailCats on Wednesday, August 28, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
After finishing second in the American Association’s Central Division last year, the Kansas City T-Bones are back seeking sandlot glory at CommunityAmerica Ballpark. Through 43 games this season, infielders Matt Padgett and Jairo Perez have paced the squad's offensive production, combining for 22 home runs and 69 RBIs. On the baseline, Kansas City baseball legend Frank White once again dons a uniform to serve as the T-Bone's first-base coach and distract opposing base-runners with autographs.
For the fans, a variety of promotions sweeten trips to the stadium, including complimentary kids’ meals on July 15, a Kansas City Zoo pass giveaway on July 16, free autographs from former Royals All-Star and Hitting Coach Kevin Seitzer on July 17, $1 Cokes on July 28, and an autograph session and a post-game catch on the field on July 31.
Kansas City T-Bones
The Kansas City T-Bones lineage traces back to 1993, when the team was actually known as the Duluth-Superior Dukes. And though the upstart team managed to win a Northern League title in 1997, the team still made the move to Kansas City in 2003. And since coming to town, the rechristened T-Bones have found a fair amount of success, including another Northern League title in 2008. Today, the T-Bones play for hometown pride at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, which features a "mini green monster" left field wall in the style of Fenway Park, and capacity for more than 6,000 fans.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Don't worry about where your seats are- they are all GREAT and the stadium is perfectly sized for walking around and trying different foods and drinks!”
“Call the box office ahead of time do your tickets will be ready at will call! ”
1800 Village West Pkwy.
Kansas City, Kansas 66111