People love the 7th Inning Stretch because it gives them a chance to stretch out before the last few innings, when fans play all the positions. Get in the game with this GrouponLive deal.
- One rooftop ticket to watch a Chicago Cubs game with food and refreshments
- Where: Lakeview Baseball Club
- Seating: General Admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- $84 for the game against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday, June 23, at 7:05 p.m. ($133.23 value)
- $89 for the game against the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday, June 24, at 7:05 pm. ($155.08 value)
$99 for one of the following games:
- Against the New York Yankees on Tuesday, May 20, at 7:05 pm. ($194.44 value)
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, June 21, at 6:15 p.m. ($144.13 value)
- Against the Miami Marlins on Saturday, June 7, at 3:05 p.m. ($139.76 value)
- Against the Washington Nationals on Saturday, June 28, at 12:05 p.m. ($133.20 value)
- Against the Washington Nationals on Saturday, June 28, at 6:15 p.m. ($144.13 value)
Lakeview Baseball Club
Lakeview Baseball Club offers fans a game-day experience mixed with old-time charm and modern amenities. Peering over right field at the Friendly Confines, the multi-level facility backdrops ballgames with rich mahogany bars, hardwood floors, and 80-inch televisions so visitors never miss a pitch or song during a concert.
As the action plays out on the historic playing field, servers dish out food from the grill alongside beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages. Guests can kick back on several different levels, including the lofty sky deck, from where they enjoy stadium-style seating and cast judgment upon players by giving thumbs-ups or thumbs-downs like an emperor. After the final out, Lakeview Baseball Club helps keep the sport alive in the city by donating a percentage of its profits to youth baseball programs.