Laughter has healing power, especially after you’ve watched a sad film or seen a sad person fall down. Laugh at a professional with this GrouponLive deal.
- Comedy show for two or four with chips and queso (Up to 51% Off)
- When: Thursdays at 8 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Loonees Comedy Corner
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 1 hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for comedy show package for two (up to a $24.50 total value), which includes one ticket each (up to a $20 value) and one order of chips and queso (a $4.50 value)
- $22 for comedy show package for four (up to a $44.50 total value), which includes one ticket each (up to a $40 value) and one order of chips and queso (a $4.50 value)<p>
Not valid for “special event” shows; chips and queso does not count towards Loonees’ two-item minimum per person.
Kris Shaw (May 30–June 1)
Touring headliner seen on nationwide comedy circuit and Iraq tours<p>
Todd Johnson (June 13–15)
2011 Aspen Comedy Festival and Laughing Skull Festival veteran whose shared the stage with Tommy Chong and “Weird” Al Yankovic
Warning: Contains mild innuendo and dubious advice for getting out of a traffic ticket <iframe width="450" height="243" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oSRKqbCKgQM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[David Testreot](http://www.bigandfunny.com/)** (June 27–29)
Veteran Seattle comic known as “The Big Guy”; seen on Showtime, FOX, and CBS
Loonees Comedy Corner
A Hirschfield-style line drawing of George Burns dominates the brick wall of the Loonees stage. The good-natured caricature—complete with the comedian's trademark round glasses and enormous cigar—watches over modern comics as they launch their best lines into the crowd, from Saved By the Bell alumnus Dustin Diamond to hyperactive J.J. "Dy-no-mite!" Walker from Good Times. Appetizers, sandwiches, and desserts comprise the menu, which visitors peruse before the spotlight sets the stage aglow.
“Great fun and laughter. ”
“Great Place... Drinks were good and decent priced. Comedian's were so funny! We had a blast!”
“Great comedians, make sure to mind the 2 drink minimum, and any drinks bought prior to entering the comedy room don't count towards that.”
1305 N Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909