Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a cabaret performance or comedy show
- Where: The Rrazz Room
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 to see Emily Bergl: "Til I Get it Right" on Saturday, April 12, or Sunday, April 13, at 7 p.m. (up to $41 value)
- $13 to see "The Meeting" hosted by Justin Sayre on Thursday, April 17, at 8 p.m. (up to $25 value)
- $23 to see Bronson Pinchot: "Not Your Father's Balki" on Friday, April 18 or Saturday, April 19, at 8 p.m. (up to $46.50 value)
- $18 to see Eddie Bruce presents "The Medley Show" on Friday, April 25, or Saturday, April 26, at 8 p.m. (up to $36 value)
The Rrazz Room requires a two-item minimum food or beverage purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
- Emily Bergl: "Til I Get it Right: In a musical exploration of the joys and anguish of romance, the actress and cabaret singer of Desperate Housewives and Southland fame croons a diverse songbook melding Irving Berlin classics with modern hits from Blondie and Britney Spears.
- "The Meeting" hosted by Justin Sayre: Audiences are invited to attend The Monthly Gathering of the International Order of Sodomites in a variety show hailed as “delicious and delightfully droll” by the New York Post, and “hilarious and sardonic” by the Village Voice.
- Bronson Pinchot: "Not Your Father's Balki": The witty and charismatic star of Perfect Strangers, Beverly Hills Cop, and Risky Business performs a one-man show sharing his journey from poverty to celebrity.
- Eddie Bruce presents "The Medley Show": The star of the hit cabaret Bruce on Bennett enchants audiences with clever medleys weaving together the works of famed songwriters, including Burt Bacharach, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Leonard Bernstein, and Stephen Sondheim.
The Rrazz Room
San Francisco's loss is New Hope's victory with the unveiling of The Rrazz Room. After packing the house for a decade in the Bay Area, the upscale supper club uprooted itself and spread to cities throughout the country, where it carries on the tradition of live, swinging entertainment. Part cabaret, part bar, and part restaurant, it's the kind of place where music from the Great American Songbook shares the bill with standup comedy acts, vaudevillian throwbacks, jazz, modern funk, performance art, and Las Vegas spectacles stripped straight from the Strip. The intimate setting accentuates the showcases, as guest savor laughs, tunes, dinner, and "showtime spirits" while being close enough to performers to memorize every detail for later caricature practice.
The Rrazz Room
6426 Lower York Rd.
New Hope, Pennsylvania 18938