A cappella groups can mimic an entire orchestra, from the ping of a triangle to the self-pitying sigh of a triangle player. Sound off with this GrouponLive deal.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39.50 for one ticket to see The Sing-Off with one skip-the-line pass and soda (up to $54.86 value)
- $26 for one ticket to see The Sing-Off with one skip-the-line pass (up to $51.86 value)
- When: Tuesday, March 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart's
- General admission standing ticket
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
The Sing-Off Live Tour
- Who’s singing: The Sing-Off Season Four winners Home Free; their competitors VoicePlay, AcoUstiKats, Street Corner Symphony, and The Filharmonic
- Home Free's sound: a blend of country and traditional a cappella singing
- What puts the 'Fil' in The Filharmonic: the Filipino heritage of the group's six members
- Big number by The Filharmonic in season four: "This Is How We Do It"
- How they do it: boy-band-sweet harmonies, tons of dimples, and a bass singer who's part drum machine
- How VoicePlay got their start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth, soulful, and highly choreographed rendition of "Play That Funky Music"
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
2621 Vine St
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219Get Directions