It's always inadvisable to bite the hand that feeds you, especially since it's usually your own hand and the food is on the fork part anyway. Sink your teeth into this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two soups (a $2 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Four soups (a $2 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
Spicy traditional sauces and exotic ingredients such as yak meat accent the authentic dishes on the Tibetan menu at Shangrila Bistro. According to AccessAtlanta, Shangrila's owners fly the yak meat—which tastes "like beef but generally leaner"—directly from China, and they also use it for the yak's-milk butter needed to brew the Tibetan butter tea on their beverage menu. A separate Chinese menu stakes a competing claim on eaters' attention with inventive dishes such as hot and spicy tangerine beef and pineapple-seafood fried rice.