True wine connoisseurs teach themselves to distinguish varietals, identify flawed bottles, and cry pure chardonnay. Become one with the grape with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a wine-and-cheese tasting for two (a $50 value)
- $49 for a wine-and-cheese tasting for four (a $100 value)
Each couple receives:
- Two wine tastings (a $20 value)
- One cheese plate (a $15 value)
- Two additional glasses of wine (a $15 value)
Wine tastings include tastings from all six of the Winery's wines.
The Winery at Pikes Peak
When Marv Parliament established The Winery at Pikes Peak, he was hoping to create something new. After 16 years, Marv's restaurant, Wines of Colorado, has established itself as one of the region's best places to sample wines from around Colorado. With The Winery at Pikes Peak, Marv can now offer his own signature wines, including a crisp, light Chardonnay, a Pinot Gris which reveals just a hint of apple, and the Rosie C - a rosy blend of Merlot and Riesling and Parliament Blend, a fruity spicy blend of 60% Syrah and 40% Cabernet.
4455 Fountain Ave
Cascade, Colorado 80809