Street festivals celebrate what gives a neighborhood its character, from its cultural heritage to its traffic signs designed by local children. Get some local flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $8 for a general admission ticket on Saturday or Sunday ($16.82 value)
- $13 for a two-day combo ticket for Saturday and Sunday ($27.37 value)
- $13 for a Friday-night premiere ticket ($27.30 value)
- $16 for a VIP lounge ticket for Saturday or Sunday ($32.64 value)
- $26 for a Friday-night premiere ticket with VIP lounge access ($53.74 value)
The Wynwood Life Festival runs April 25–27, featuring live music, food, and more than 100 artisans. Children 12 and under are free.
At Wynwood Life, an eclectic lineup of musicians and DJs take to the festival's three stages, playing crowd-pleasing sets until midnight each night—at which time, however, they won't turn into pumpkins. Though the stages rock all day long, the street festival shouldn't be confused with a music festival. The fest also intends to celebrate Wynwood's dynamic arts scene. In that spirit, it boasts more than 100 local artisans, showcasing their handmade crafts and jewelry.
2300 NW 6th Ave.
Miami, Florida 33127Get Directions