From Our Editors
- The owner: Belgian-born Cristophe Schatteman, who's been in the hair-care industry for decades, tending to the tresses of stars including Nicole Kidman, Heidi Klum, and Mick Jagger
- His early claim to fame: the 1993 “Hairgate” scandal, in which rumors swirled that Air Force One wouldn’t budge from the LAX tarmac until Cristophe completed President Clinton’s haircut
- Cristophe’s crew includes stylists and colorists of all skill levels, extension specialists, nail stylists and techs, skin-care experts, and makeup artists.
- Products: Cristophe Professional shampoos, conditioners, and styling products
- Beyond Beverly Hills, the salon has locations in Las Vegas, Washington DC, Newport Beach, and St. Barth.