Customers can enjoy hand-crafted whiskey, tequila and vodka cocktails, unique craft beer, and tasty snacks, such as nachos and tacos
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: small plates, tacos, nachos
- Valid Sunday–Thursday
- View the menu
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with weekly specials. Not valid towards alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 1910 Bar
1910's owners, Sergio and Lindsey, set out to create a unique bar in the heart of historic downtown Geneva. They've accomplished this and more with 1910, a neighborhood pub with exposed brick walls covered in graffiti art and modern industrial light fixtures. Here, the additional features like bar swings, leather couches and clear bathroom doors that fog up when locked make this a unique destination for a night out with friends.
- Cocktails: Bartenders pour over 60 different mezcals and tequilas, with notable brands like Casamigos, as well as over 50 whiskeys, ranging from premium scotch to American rye as well as a unique craft beer selection.
- Bar Food: 1910's chefs turn to Mexican street fare for culinary inspiration, preparing Mexican fusion tacos, appetizers like poke nachos, brisket and lobster quesadillas.
- Beats: Energetic remixes of modern and classic beats emanate from the DJ’s spinning every Thursday through Saturday.