Customers can enjoy hand-crafted whiskey, tequila and vodka cocktails, unique craft beer, and tasty snacks, such as nachos and tacos
About This Deal
- Type of food: small plates, tacos, nachos
- Valid Sunday–Thursday
- View the menu
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
Need To Know
About 1910 Bar
1910's owners, Sergio and Lindsey, set out to create a unique bar in the heart of historic downtown Geneva. They've accomplished this and more with 1910, a neighborhood pub with exposed brick walls covered in graffiti art and modern industrial light fixtures. Here, the additional features like bar swings, leather couches and clear bathroom doors that fog up when locked make this a unique destination for a night out with friends.
- Cocktails: Bartenders pour over 60 different mezcals and tequilas, with notable brands like Casamigos, as well as over 50 whiskeys, ranging from premium scotch to American rye as well as a unique craft beer selection.
- Bar Food: 1910's chefs turn to Mexican street fare for culinary inspiration, preparing Mexican fusion tacos, appetizers like poke nachos, brisket and lobster quesadillas.
- Beats: Energetic remixes of modern and classic beats emanate from the DJ’s spinning every Thursday through Saturday.