All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The pictures above represent the 2015 Mpls. St. Paul Magazine’s ASID MN Showcase Home Tour
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for admission for two ($20 value)
- $20 for admission for four ($40 value)
- $30 for admission for six ($60 value)
Tours take place from May 21–June 12 Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for the 2016 Mpls.St.Paul Magazine/ASID Minnesota Showcase home tour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2016 Minnesota Showcase Home Tour
There's a house on South Knoll Drive in Edina that isn't like the rest. Sure, it has a kitchen, aliving room, a master suite, and even a media room—but unlike most homes, every one of these spaces has that extra wow factor. That's because the estate received a complete overhaul at the hands of the American Society of Interior Designers. The interior design experts transformed the house into a grand display of today's hottest trends, and inside, you can soak up inspiration as you wander its halls and rooms. Here are a few key numbers behind the home's transformation:
- 19: the number of years Mpls. St. Paul magazine has joined forces with the ASID to produce this premier interior design event
- 23: the number of interior designers who worked on the project, with each one focusing on specific spaces throughout the home
- 0: the amount of makeup used by the designers to cover up the home's blemishes, leaving this house au naturel
- 17: the number of tour dates available; the home is open to visitors from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday through Sunday