What You'll Get
- Three Indoor and Outdoor Cycling Classes
- Five Indoor and Outdoor Cycling Classes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 90+ Cycling
Noting a need in the cycling community, John Hughes created the athlete-focused 90+ Cycling to be a bike shop and training center all in one. He recognized—with the help of his 20-plus years of racing experience—that cyclists wanted a place where they could learn to improve and find professional gear to execute those gains with. Each 90+ Cycling class helps students make those strides:
- Indoor cycling: A training, not spinning, class. Designed to develop skills and fitness, the regimen targets areas like pedal cadence, speed, power, and riding technique.
- Outdoor cycling: Small-group, on-the-road experience teaches newer cyclists about taking hills, shifting gear, and becoming more confident. Advanced road racers work on techniques for competition.
- Dynamic cross training: Geared toward cyclists, triathletes, and runners, this program builds stability, balance, and coordination to help athletes get stronger and recover more quickly. Each student's workout is adjusted according to individual assessments to ensure they're getting the most out of it; the intensity is altered based on the tempo of race season.
- Power yoga: Flowing through poses not only challenges students' strength and cardiovascular fitness, but also teaches them to be mindful about their movements.
Meanwhile, the shop features Argon 18 and Storck bikes, as well as accessories like cleats, tires, and drink mixes. Its one-on-one service extends to detail-oriented bike and saddle fittings that analyze riding efficiency and body alignment.