Importing wine and ingredients from across the ocean, this Italian restaurant serves homemade pasta and paninis in an airy environment
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $50 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $50) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About A Modo Mio
"A Modo Mio" is Italian for "My Way", and that's just how each dish is served in this Italian eatery and wine bar: modern Italian, to the customer's preference. The restaurant's airy atmosphere lends itself to the fresh food—here, customers lounge at the bar or their own table and enjoy dishes like:
- Salumi e formaggi: Starter platters feature cold cuts and cheeses, such as the truffle-infused Pecorino Tartufato and the Mortadella sausage.
- Pasta made from scratch: Chefs here roll out fresh pasta dough for their signature dishes, such as artichoke-stuffed ravioli. The ravioli is made in-house, while the artichokes are imported for an authentic Italian taste.
- Bubbles and bottles: A Modo Mio brings guests a taste of Italy's variety of rich vintages: red, white, prosecco and rosé wines.