One year of preventative dental care, including two exams and cleaning visits, at-home teeth whitening and savings on additional dental work
What You'll Get
- 12-Month Private-Care Savings Program. What’s included:
- Initial dental exam and cleaning with x-rays (a $343 value)
- Follow-up exam and cleaning (a $152 value)
- At-home teeth whitening (a $300 value)
- Additional savings on necessary and optional dental work scheduled within 12 months of the initial exam, including 15% off general dentistry, periodontal treatments, Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, or porcelain veneers (minimum 4 adjacent teeth)
- Learn more about the practice.
- This program can be used with or without dental insurance to save 15% off normal fees.
The Fine Print
About Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte
Since graduating in 1994 from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Dentistry, general dentist Dr. Chris Bowman has made his home in Charlotte, where his practice, Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte, continues to brighten smiles. In addition to regular cleanings and family visits, Dr. Bowman places special emphasis on cosmetic dentistry and invisible orthodontics, restoring crooked smiles to a straight, immaculate state. His experience has earned him the status of Clinical Instructor and Mentor for Six Month Smiles while providing Invisalign treatment for more than 13 years as well. Dr. Bowman also provides sedation dentistry, dental implants, the new Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation procedure for receding gums, and oral appliance treatment for obstructive sleep apnea.
Zoom teeth-whitening treatments whiten teeth by up to 8–10 shades in one session, and custom-made whitening trays allow patients to polish their own chompers at home within about two weeks. To ensure the latest in dental techniques and services, Dr. Bowman attends an average of 100 hours of continuing education a year—far surpassing the state-mandated 15 push-ups.