Professional aesthetician offers customized facial treatments that aim to brighten and rejuvenate the skin
What You'll Get
- Lactic and Glycolic Peels are light, corrective treatments ideal for fine lines, dryness, and hyperpigmentation.
- Salicylic Peel is a treatment recommended for oily and acneic skin.
- Enzyme Peels: Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Skincare By Tanya
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? At Advanced Skincare By Tanya professional, natural-based products from Skin Script and Lira Clinical are used to treat and beautify the skin. Our treatments are customized to treat an array of skin types and conditions.