Before applying Scotchgard treatment, techs clean the carpet of three or five rooms up to 200 sq. ft. each or a sofa or loveseat
What You'll Get
- Service radius: within Maricopa county
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional fees for carpet repair, pet stains, red-wine stains, odor removal, preconditioners, and wool, silk, polycotton, or cotton furniture
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within Maricopa County. Carpet repair, pet stains, red wine stains, odor removers, and preconditioners by quote. Wool, silk, polycotton, or cotton furniture by quote. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for up to 200 sq. ft. per room. Limit 1 per household. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning
At Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning, the owner does the steam-cleaning himself. An IICRC-certified cleaning technician, he's devoted to abolishing spots and erasing signs of foot traffic, leaving no residue behind. He also cleans tile and wood floors with the same due diligence.