Guests can enjoy craft beers such as the 2018 GABF Gold Medal IPA, Castillo, La Boheme Czech PIlsner, and Rabbit Hole French Saison
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Includes one flight and one growler for each person.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alaro Craft Brewery
Paying homage to authentic, Sacramento-style craft beer, Alaro Craft Brewery sets up shop in the time-honored space that was once Rubicon Brewing. Here, Alaro focuses on elegant, well-designed, and well-executed beers that pair nicely with the brewery's wide-ranging selection of Spanish-inspired dining options crafted from local, sustainable ingredients. It's no wonder the brewery won the gold medal in the English-style IPA category at the 2018 Great American Beer Festival. Check out some of the brewery's other house beers:
- La Boheme Czech Pilsner (5.3% ABV): an authentic Bohemian Pilsner made from high-quality ingredients sourced from the Czech Republic
- The Avenida IPA (7.2% ABV): a modern IPA featuring dry malt bill and late kettle hop additions, for a bold burst of tropical flavors.
- Potrero Cali Common (4.3% ABV): an amber ale made using a special yeast strain. Finished with Northern Brewer hops for a hint of mint.
- The Rabbit Hole French Saison (5.5% ABV): a farmhouse ale featuring floral, fruity esters of orange and lemon as well as spicy notes of clove and white pepper