Amid sweeping views of the Vegas strip, guests sample award-winning French dishes such as foie gras terrine and tea-smoked duck breast
What You'll Get
- $199 for a signature seven-course chef tasting menu for two ($310 value)
See the current tasting menu.
The Fine Print
Visits to Alize guarantee a feast for the senses. Situated on Palms Casino & Resort's 56th floor, the upscale restaurant provides diners with breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding city below. And as a culinary collaboration between two celebrated chefs—Andre Rochat and Mark Purdy—Alize also offers award-winning French cuisine.
Accompanied by hundreds of rare cognacs and more than 7,500 award-winning wines from its two-story wine cellar, Alize's menus include items, such as:
- Angus beef carpaccio: The restaurant's thinly sliced Angus beef is garnished with quail-egg yolk, parmesan, mustard sauce, delicately pickled vegetables, and beef tartar.
- Foie gras terrine: Among the many chef's many varieties of foie gras, this version features smoked duck and artichoke crepe with orange marmalade, candied pecans, and fresh basil.
- Salmon and mushroom sausage: Blending together fresh salmon and earthy mushrooms, this flavorful dish is augmented by caviar, potato purée, red cabbage, and juniper beurre blanc.
- Colorado lamb: Tender Colorado lamb is paired with falafel, glazed kefta sausage, broccolini, and finished with pomegranate, tzatziki cream, and an apricot-mustard jus.
- Green Tea Madeleines: Tropical Fruit, Matcha Ice Cream, Lime Crisps
Accolades and Awards
With stunning views and sumptuous French fare, it's no surprise Alize has also accumulated a wealth of praise and honors.
- Among the 100 best US restaurants on La Liste, released by France's Foreign Ministry
- Las Vegas Review-Journal readers voted Alize the best view in the city
- Winner of multiple AAA Four Diamond awards
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Among OpenTable's 100 most romantic restaurants of 2016