Insured technicians clear flues of obstructions, ensuring safe and proper functioning of chimneys
What You'll Get
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Services included: cleaning and inspection of the chimney furnace, the oil or gas flue, fireplace, checking for cracks, leaks, soot buildup, carbon monoxide test, 12-point fire and safety inspection
- Length of service: about 20 minutes to one hour
- Service radius: within 60 miles of zip code 11735
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
Servicing Suffolk County
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Suffolk county only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.