- $15 for one Ticket to a Private Willis Tower Skydeck Party ($20 value)
On Friday, February 26 at 9:30 p.m., attendees will head to the Skydeck on the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower for a two-and-a-half hour private party. When not dancing to the DJ’s tunes, guests sip complimentary beverages, enjoy access to the glass Ledge deck, and check out a marketplace with top Chicago artists, designers, and craft makers. The party includes samples as well as health and wellness giveaways. Party tickets do not include access to the yoga class.
- Where to enter: The Franklin Street entrance at Willis Tower (on Franklin between Jackson & Adams). Guests can check-in with with AMped staff wearing bright yellow shirts
- What time: The party starts at 9:30 p.m. so guests are asked to arrive no later than 9:15 p.m. to allow for check-in and security check (metal detector, X-ray)
- What to bring: All attendees must bring a valid photo ID (no exceptions), and guests are encouraged to bring money or other forms of payment for the marketplace
- Dress code: Guests can wear whatever they want, but everyone will (mostly) be in yoga attire
- Coat check: There is a self-service coat check on the 103rd floor
A Chat with AMped
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We're the first and only movement in Chicago designed to kick start your day like never before.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Healthy living with a great group of friends.
What do you love most about your job? Giving people a chance to experience something they never have before.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? "This was the the most fun I've had at an event, ever!"