The show features over 300 boats of all sizes on display in water and on land with a shore-side tent of boating accessories and services
What You'll Get
- The show features over 300 boats of all sizes on display in water and on land with a shore-side tent of boating accessories and services
- General admission
- Free admission for children under 17 years
- Days and times: May 14, 15, 16, and 17, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (each day)
- What items can I bring into the event? outside food and drinks
- Prohibited items: weapons
- Transportation: free parking for cars; for boat/RV parking, reservation is required
- Pets allowed? Yes, but not allowed on boats without exhibitor permission
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Promotional value is valid until May 17, 2020. Redeem at Port of Anacortes' Cap Sante Marina from May 14 to 17 for ticket(s). Valid for one day only. Refundable only on day of purchase. Anacortes Boat & Yacht Show is the issuer of the voucher for and tickets for this event. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Anacortes Boat & Yacht Show
- About the show: Boating enthusiasts will flock to Anacortes for the town's largest boat show ever. Buyers can browse more than 300 boats on display in water and on land, plus explore a lot of accessories and services.
- About the town: Anacortes may be small, but it's a center of the boating universe for the Pacific Northwest. Situated right between Seattle and Vancouver, it's home to more than 3,500 boats, plus some of the region’s top food, drink, shopping and outdoor experiences, located at the gateway to the San Juan Islands, Canada, and beyond.