All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 Value Towards Dinner for Two People and Two Complimentary Glasses of Champagne: Valid Monday–Thursday
See the menu
- $50 Value Towards Brunch for Two People: Valid Saturday
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per party. Reservation recommended. Options Valid for Food Only. Dinner valid Monday-Thursday. Brunch valid Saturday only. Dinner option include 2 complimentary glasses of champagne. Not valid for promo codes. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Andre's Bistro and Bar
André Rochat left France in the mid-1960s with little more than a bagful of knives. But after landing in Boston and working his way through the East Coast luxury-hotel circuit as a chef for many years, he eventually moved west, becoming one of Las Vegas's most vaunted culinary entrepreneurs, most notably with his restaurants Andre's and Alizé.
Now, Andre's Bistro and Bar carries the newest torch of Rochat's enterprise. The restaurant counts alumni of his other restaurants among its key players, including Joseph Marsco, Mark Purdy, and John Wood of Stacked Hospitality and Executive Chef Marty Lopez. But the mood and the food here are different, with a focus on blending French bistro and American tavern cuisine in a casual, modern setting, with popular dishes including:
- Sautéed Scottish Salmon dressed up with carrot purée, English pea panzanella, pickled shallots, and a red wine vinaigrette
- Golden Trout Amandine served with green beans and beurre noisette, a.k.a. browned butter
- Cobb Salad: chopped baby whole leaf lettuce mixed with hard-boiled egg, avocado, tomato, Roquefort blue cheese, bacon, grilled chicken, and red wine vinaigrette
- Lobster Roll: a toasted bread roll stuffed with Maine lobster and drizzled with herb aïoli
- Andre’s Burger topped with imported Swiss cheese, truffle mayo, and red onion marmalade