Working out with professional gym equipment is preferable to improvised workouts, such as coffee-table parkour and trying to lift one of everything at Costco. Bulk up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$20 for a fitness package (a $375 total value)
- 20 group kickboxing or boot-camp classes (a $200 value)
- Fitness profile and goals session (a $150 value)
- Five tanning-bed visits (a $25 value)<p>
$49 for a three-month gym membership (a $199 value)<p>
$160 for a gym-membership package (a $399 total value)
- Three-month gym membership (a $199 value)
- Four 60-minute personal-training sessions (a $200 value)
- Complimentary fitness consultation and workout plan<p>
During the day or night, on a holiday or a plain old Tuesday, Anytime Fitness is always open. Once they register, members get a key to the gym’s secured entryway, which means they have 24-hour-a-day, 365-days-a-year access to any of the club’s over 3,000 locations all over the globe. Personal trainers staff each location, where they lead customized one-on-one training sessions or provide quick and simple tips for using the gym’s high-quality cardio and strength-training equipment. After a sweat session, members can head to the locker room for a shower or catch up on their stories on one of the treadmills equipped with a personal TV. Exercisers can also accentuate their hard-earned musculature with a tanning session or two, since access to beds is either added onto their membership for an additional fee or billed on a pay-per-use basis.