The warm Mediterranean sea greatly influenced Italian cooking, giving fishermen a ripe territory to harvest and chefs a presalted cauldron in which to cook pasta. Dip into Italian cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $55.85 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $5.50 value each)<p>
- $45 for an Italian dinner for four (up to an $111.70 value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.95 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $5.50 value each)<p>
Menu opens with house-made crab cakes and leads to boneless pork chops in marsala and fennel reduction and shrimp sautéed in pink Pernod sauce.<p>
AquaMarina's menu is steeped in traditional Italian cuisine. Diners can begin their meal with appetizers such as bruschetta and mini pizzas before moving on to the main course. Entrees suit vegetarians and carnivores alike with a wide array of pasta, meat, fish, and chicken dishes. Classic eggplant parmigiana arrives at tables alongside grilled swordfish atop a bed of linguine or veal marsala with red-wine sauce and mushrooms. The drink list offers a traditional selection of red and white wine, but it has some surprises as well. Patrons can order mimosas, margaritas, and mojitos that can be infused with a variety of fruit flavors to punch things up without needing to punch their glass through the ceiling.