Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $25 worth of classic pizzeria food for delivery or pickup only
- $15 for $25 worth of classic pizzeria food for dine-in only
- View the dine-in menu.
- Valid for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m.–10 p.m.; Friday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–11 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Delivery radius: 2 miles
- Delivery fee: $3
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Armand's Pizzeria Victory Tap
As the stewards of Armand's Pizzeria Victory Tap, the Caringellas remain faithful to decades of tradition and generations of family recipes at their collection of restaurants, which got its start in 1956. In addition to its signature thin-crust pizzas, Armand's offers hearty dishes such as baked clams, crisp artichokes stuffed with Italian cheeses, and pastas tossed in housemade sauces.
Tale of Two Owners
When childhood friends Michael Caringella and Armand Christopher decided to open a restaurant together, they let fate decide the name. After winning a coin toss, Mike dubbed the eatery Armand's Victory Tap, ensuring Armand would field more than his fair share of customer inquiries.
Aside from the name, the friends shared a common vision for that first restaurant. Mike took over the kitchen and filled the menu with recipes amassed by Grandma Caringella. As an artist, Armand lined the walls of the main dining room with his own original work. The contributions of each founder have endured through the decades.
Making a Meal
Every thin-crust pie and square, Sicilian-style pan pizza has one thing in common: they bake to a toothsome crisp inside a traditional brick oven that can get as hot as 800 degrees. Other than that, though, diners have the opportunity to design a completely original pizza. The list of toppings features over 20 different options, ranging from fresh mushrooms and Armand's signature Italian sausage to roast beef and spicy giardiniera.