Choose from Four Options
- $39 for five group dance classes for one person ($125 value)
- $75 for ten group dance classes for one person ($250 value)
- $75 for five group dance classes for two people ($250 value)
- $145 for ten group dance classes for two people ($500 value)
Group Class Schedule
Social Ballroom Dancing: Covers popular social dances like foxtrot, rumba, and swing.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 6 p.m.
Social Latin Dancing: Covers dances you will find at salsa clubs like salsa, bachata, and cha cha.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 6:45 p.m.
Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Arthur Murray has been a leading name in franchise dance since 1912, when the entrepreneur began selling mail-order dance lessons. Expanding his reach, he enlisted teachers to spread his signature dance lessons on first-class steamships and skyrocketed to fame in the '30s after introducing the public to such dances as the Lambeth Walk and The Big Apple. By the 1950s, Arthur and his wife, Kathryn, were hosting their own highly popular TV show on ABC, The Arthur Murray Dance Party, which ran for 12 years. Today, Arthur Murray's team prepares students for rug cutting at special events and weekend nightclub jaunts. Throughout lessons, instructors teach the foundations of two to four dances from a long list of styles that range from Latin to country-western, helping students to learn basic step patterns, timing, and the ability to lead or follow.