Live music and DJ tunes resonate from the decks to celebrate St. Patrick’s day on Mission Bay
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two levels of DJ entertainment, drink specials, lighted dance floor, and a roof deck
- You must be 21 or older
- Complimentary parking available at Ventura Cove, adjacent to the Bahia
- Duration of trip: three hours
- Departure location: Bahia Resort Hotel
- 9:30 p.m. start
- Additional stop at the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa at 11:15 p.m.
- Concludes at 12:30 a.m. at the Bahia
- Click here to see departure times
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older after Family Hours
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ with valid ID to board boat or receive alcoholic beverages. Amount paid never expires. No outside food or drink allowed on boat. Admission subject to weather conditions, cruise availability, and capacity limits. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Patrick's Day Cruise on Mission Bay
The paddle wheels of the "William D. Evans" sternwheeler churn through the blue waters of Mission Bay, transporting passengers back more than a century to when steamboats dominated America's rivers. The boat’s 3-story scenic yet intimate space makes it an ideal spot for gatherings, as Victorian décor and architecture make way for a stained-glass skylight that beams vivid colors across an interior resplendent with cast-iron staircases and red-velvet curtains. Weddings, banquets, and teleconferences take place on the boat between public cruises, with the boat’s rich detailing setting the tone for trips to remember.