Choose from Five Options
- $18 for open play for two, valid any day (up to a $28 value)
- $33 for open play for four, valid any day (up to a $56 value)
- $14 for open play for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $24 value)
- $24 for open play for four, valid Monday–Friday (a $48 value)
- $150 for a Fun Package party for 10 kids and 10 adults, valid Monday–Thursday(a $230 value)
All children and adults are required to wear socks in the play area. Open play options are redeemable for one day only; ages 13 and up are admitted for free with at least one paid admission.
The Fun Package party includes:
- Two hours in private room with open all-day play for all guests on the day of the party
- Decorated rooms with colors of your choice (decorations include balloons, placemats, utensils, and napkins)
- Slice of pizza and juice for kids
- Two hours of free refills of either soda, coffee, tea; veggie straw chips and/or Popcorn; and pitchers of ice water
- Personal Party host for party to set up, clean, and help throughout the party
- Party supplies, including cups, plates, utensils, and napkins)
- Play pass for birthday child, valid for a return visit
- May bring cupcakes or cake: no other outside food is allowed
- Additional food menu available
- Socks and signed waiver are required to play
The open play pass grants kids access to all of the kid activities for the whole day.
Ball Factory Indoor Play & Cafe
Within 10,000 square feet of space at Ball Factory Indoor Play & Cafe, kids up to age 12 burn off energy by meandering through mazes, riding tractors, swiming in the ball pool, racing down a 30-foot slide, and climbing up four levels in a 2,000-square-foot play structure. Play areas have soft indoor play equipment with extensive padding and no sharp edges. A separate toddler play area offers soft equipment with extensive padding and no sharp edges, while parents are free to relax on couches placed throughout the facility.
For family celebrations - such as birthdays and special occasions - Ball Factory Indoor Play & Cafe offers private party rooms hosted by trained staff to provide everything a child would want in a birthday. The venue desires playtime to be as rewarding for the parents as it is for the children, as they spend time together.