Choose from Four Options
- $132 for a ticket package for two with a half-dozen crabs per person ($186 value)
- $259 for a ticket package for four with a half-dozen crabs per person ($372 value)
- $89 for a ticket package for two ($166 value)
- $169 for a ticket package for four ($332 value)
The ticket package includes:
- General admission to the festival
- Swag bag
- Souvenir glass
- Unlimited wine and beer
- One drink ticket
- Access to the Groupon VIP bar
- 10 restaurant tickets
In addition to everything included in the above ticket package, the first two options also include a half-dozen premium large male crabs per person. The festival will be held at the Canton Waterfront Park on Saturday, September 20, from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m.
3rd Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival
Baltimore has always been a seafood town—and it should be, considering it's the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic. To celebrate the city's succulent Maryland blue crabs, local oysters, and other foodie treats, the 3rd Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival treats denizens to a day of dishing and cavorting through the lovely Canton Waterfront Park. Here's what to expect:
- (Sea)Food: Dig into crustaceans from Mare Nostrum, Captain James Seafood Palace, Atwater's, Ryleigh's Oyster Food & Spirits, Jimmy's Famous Seafood, Heavy Seas Alehouse, and other local eateries.
- Music: Feel Free kicks off the day with swaying reggae before All Mighty Senators bring the jazz fusion, former professional snowboarder Shawn Owen and his band get vertical playing ska, and The Scotch Bonnets bring it home with funky soul.
- Learning Experiences: Top Baltimore chefs show you how to make seafood right—and avoid getting pinched by crabs ever again—in fun and educational cooking demos.
- Something for the Kids A family area with toys, games, and face painting keeps wee ones happy in the moments when they're not finding Nemo delicious.
- A Good Cause: A portion of the proceeds will benefit Baltimore City Recreation and Parks, while portions of seafood benefit your hunger