All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose From Two Options
- $95 for garage-door reconditioning with a replacement of up to 12 rollers ($279 value)
- $145 for garage-door reconditioning and installation of a keyless-entry system ($370 value)
* Replacement of all rollers with quiet white nylon-ball-bearing rollers
* Lubrication of all hinges, bearings, springs, and the opener rail
* Check and adjustment of spring tension to balance door
* Check and adjustment of tracks for proper spacing
* Check all hinges and tighten where needed
* Check lift cables for wear
* Check and adjustment of safety pressures of opener
* Check and adjustment of infrared sensors for proper alignment
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 60126. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 5 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required: subject to availability. All services must be redeemed during single visit and used by same household. Residential service only. Both options valid for replacement of up to 12 rollers and reconditioning of 1 door - $10 per roller fee for any replacements beyond 12 roller limit. 3 inch rollers are additional fee. Not valid toward current or past jobs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Barrett Garage Doors
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer repairs of residential garage doors and new door installations as well. We can install new door openers by Liftmaster. We always provide the best service and advice we can. Our goal is to give you the service you have paid for. Look no further for the right answers to Garage door questions
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Like anyone who wanted to start a business we wanted to provide for ourselves and family and secondarily provide honest service to friends neighbors and now for a huge customer database that has grown over the years.
What do you love most about your job?
I would have to say meeting people and sometimes seeing the old cars and other hobbies they have in the garage.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
We have a lot of satisfied customers and some have been moved to writing letters to us. We keep them on file. More recently the online reviews are nice.