Participants run, walk, or jog a 5K course to later hang out and enjoy crafted beer from a local brewery
About This Deal
- Each participant receives:
- Complimentary craft brew from the brewery
- Collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Swag, goodies, and giveaways from race partners and sponsors
- Chance to win sweet door prizes and more complimentary beer
- Check-in time and location: 11 a.m. at Main Line Brewery (1603 Ownby Lane, Richmond, VA)
- Race start time: 11:30 a.m.
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Rain or shine
- After the race, participants can enjoy live music, food trucks, local vendors, and fun with our sponsors. 10% of proceeds goes directly to the local charity Richmond Animal Care and Control Foundation.
Need To Know
About Brewery Running Series
Most everyone rewards themselves with a treat after a long run, whether that's in the form of a root-beer float or a long nap. For Nate Herrington and Morgan Jappe, that reward tends to be a pint of ice-cold beer. In 2012, they combined their passions for running and drinking beer to create the Brewery Running Series. The series—which quickly expanded to states across the country—invites runners, walkers, and joggers to traverse a 5K course and then celebrate their accomplishment with a craft beer from the host brewery + games, goodies and giveaways. All the fun is for a good cause, too. The proceeds from Brewery Running Series's events benefit local nonprofit organizations, with over $100,000 donated back to local non-profits. COVID event guidelines in place to keep all participants and staff safe. Specific event details to be shared with all registered participants.