What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for admission for one ($69.57 value)
- $69 for admission for two ($139.14 value)
The NYC Bourbon Bash takes place on Saturday, June 18, from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. Check-in ends at 3 p.m.
NYC Bourbon Bash
The Bluegrass State’s most famous export becomes the Big Apple’s favorite pastime during the NYC Bourbon Bash. Over the course of a single day, this traveling bourbon festival will send revelers to eight of New York’s best pubs and whiskey bars. They’ll visit the plush confines of the Copper Still, the sporting interior of the Parkside Lounge, and the Irish-style warmth of the Gramercy Ale House in search of samples of premium Kentucky bourbon. Read on to learn more:
- The Bourbons: You’ll sip some of America’s most recognizable bourbons, including small-batch spirits such as Knob Creek, standbys such as Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark, and trendy newcomers such as Bulleit and Burnside.
- The Samples: Each of the eight 1-oz. samples may be ordered neat, on the rocks, or with a splash of soda water.
- The Benefit: A portion of the proceeds benefit FreeArts NYC, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing creative outlets to underserved children.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for the New York Bourbon Bash event listed. Must arrive and check in from 12pm-3pm on day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.