What You'll Get
- $35 for a general admission ticket to Bloody Mary Battle, Session One, From 10am-12pm on November 12, 2016 at Villain ($48.47 value)
Bloody Mary Battle
On November 12, more than 15 handpicked restaurants and bars from around New York City will send their mixologists to Brooklyn to battle for the title of best bloody mary. You, however, will be the real winner: you’ll get to sample all of their creations and vote for your favorite, all while live music keeps the party bumping. Here are a few of the competitors set to throw down that day:
- Montana’s Trail House: They’ll be spinning together their Daredevil Mary, a particularly spicy spin on the classic drink that relies heavily on Asian herbs, flavors, and spices.
- Branded Saloon: Maple-bacon-infused vodka and a signature mary mix, topped with enormous garnishes for good measure.
- The Cannibal: Beef broth, tomato, horseradish, and pickled mustard seeds join forces for their savory concoction.
- Via Carota: Not all bloodys are red—Via Carota’s twist is actually green thanks to green tomatoes, celery, basil, and pickled veggies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.