Treatment uses fractional CO2 laser to address symptoms of vulvovaginal atrophy or genitourinary symptoms of menopause
What You'll Get
- One MonaLisa Touch Treatment (Vaginal Rejuvenation)
- Three MonaLisa Touch Treatments (Vaginal Rejuvenation)
Treatments include a laser therapy that is designed to treat symptoms of menopause such as dryness, discharge, urinary tract infections or urinary incontinence. The laser treatment stimulates the body to begin healing itself by increasing collagen, elasticity, and blood flow. Click here to find additional information.
The Fine Print
About Beverly Hills Medi Spas
Under the guidance of highly accomplished medical director Dr. Lewis Wyatt, the team at Beverly Hills Medi Spas helps clients achieve the glamorous look they desire with a variety of cosmetic and reconstructive treatments. The specialists fine-tune physical appearances with minimally invasive services such as wrinkle-smoothing Botox injections, and specialize in treatment strategies in menopausal medicine and vaginal restoration.
Meet the Doctor: Lewis Wyatt, M.D.
- Education: Board-certified obstetrician gynecologist with over 30 years of experience received his training at Kaiser Foundation Hospital UCLA.
- Accolades: Senior attending physician at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, former Chief of Staff at Brotman Medical Center.
- Past gigs: He is frequently seen on television, has been featured on NBC, and writes a column for The Root, a Univision online magazine.
- Books: Co-author of 'No More Clueless Sex'