Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for 10 Bikram yoga classes ($145 value)
- $39 for one month of unlimited Bikram yoga classes ($149 value)
Bikram Hot Yoga Long Beach
The staff at Bikram Hot Yoga Long Beach is comprised of teachers that truly believe in the healing powers of Bikram yoga. Most of them came to the practice after suffering physical injuries and emotional stress themselves only to discover that Bikram gave them strength, flexibility, and healing. That's the lesson they want to impart on each of their students. Their 60- and 90-minute classes welcome everyone to the mat, from longtime yogis to total newbies. One of the studio's mantras is simply, "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Receive what you need." They also encourage all of their clients to be prepared to sweat and work hard. Soon, the series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises will be as natural as rolling out of bed. The staff even offers private sessions to ensure clients get the individual attention they need to further their practice. The staff are all Bikram certified and each one has a different skillful approach to supporting their students. To make sure you can attend your first class feeling like a pro, here are a few of the studios helpful tips:
- Silence is golden. Classes discourage chatting in order to encourage mindful meditation.
- Pros to the front. If you're new, set up your mat in the back so it's easier to get guidance from the instructor.
- Hydrate to the max. Come to class hydrated and don't forget your water bottle—after all, it's hot in the studio! You should also avoid eating or having caffeine for at least two hours before class.