Taking care of your skin makes you look younger more effectively than finger-painting or fanning a set of phonics flashcards out in front of your face. Revivify your visage with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$35 for one 30-minute noninvasive electronic face-lift (a $100 value)
- Painless electrical energy works to stimulate facial muscles
- Helps to rebuild skin elasticity
- More dramatic results after multiple treatments<p>
$69 for two 30-minute noninvasive electronic face-lifts (a $200 value)<p>
$125 for a three-month supply of the Derma Basics skincare program (a $250 value)
- Five-step daily regimen
- Visible peel to purify the skin in the morning
- Antioxidant day cream to protect against premature aging and sun damage
- Active cleanser to unclog pores
- Bio New with exfoliating glycolic acid
- Propolis cream with moisturizing nutrients<p>
Body Allure Day Spa
Old, tired, and done: these words are banished from Martha Weinstein's vocabulary. The energetic 87-year-old's career, which includes hosting makeover shows in Buenos Aires, recording a fitness album in the 1950s, and penning skincare encyclopedias in the 1970s, adds evidence to the adage that you are as young as you feel. She brings this belief to Body Allure Day Spa, an intimate beauty haven.
Here, Weinstein and her skilled staffers—who nicknamed her "The Oracle of Brentwood"—employ anti-aging facials and signature skincare services, detoxifying body treatments, and soothing lullabies to foster youthful complexions. But the real rejuvenating secret on the menu is the facial toning treatment, which Weinstein invented herself. This painless, 30-minute service utilizes nanocurrent technology, which works to stimulate cellular activity while strengthening facial muscles and firming sagging skin. Weinstein also created the Stay Young System, which allows her clients to perform the treatment in the privacy of their own homes or carpool lanes.