Massage therapists with a focus on pain and injury relief soothe aching bodies with different massage modalities
What You'll Get
- New BodyWorks Massage Pain Healing Clinic customers only
- Types of massage offered:
- Pre- and postnatal
- Clients can enhance their services with aromatherapy (an extra $5 per massage)
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Not applicable for couples massages or multiple bookings in the same day
- Doctor’s release needed if pregnant or victim of recent auto accident/recent patient of surgery.
- Must fill out health history form.
- Children under the age of 18 must with an adult for the entire appointment.
The Fine Print
About BodyWorks Massage Pain Healing Clinic
From the deep stretching of sports massage to the precise pressure of physical therapy and structural realignment, the licensed massage therapists, TMJ specialists, and reflexologists work to find the treatment best suited to relieving their clients' pain and tension at BodyWorks Massage Pain Healing Clinic. Besides massage services, the burgeoning medical massage therapy clinic can treat ailments throughout the body using precession neuromuscular techniques from myofascial release to acupressure. The team specializes in relieving immediate pain, increasing joint mobility, and treating muscle injuries.