All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $7 for $10 worth of Indian wraps and drinks
$7 for $10 worth of Indian wraps and drinks, valid for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Friday, 10am–6pm; Saturday, 11am-3pm
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only at listed location. Groupon voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Delivery and Take-Out vouchers can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Groupon voucher value must be used in one transaction. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bombay Wraps
Inspired by the street food of Mumbai, home of owners Falguni and Ali Dewjee, Bombay Wraps serves high-quality meats, vegetables, and cheeses marinated in a rich blend of Indian spices and and wrapped in flaky paratha or whole-wheat roti—two kinds of Indian flatbreads—or served on a bed of basmati rice or fresh-cut salad. The light, casual meals, all prepared to order, showcase Falguni and Ali's passion for bold yet accessible Indian flavors.
How to Build a Meal
- Start by choosing wrapped or unwrapped. Staff members make wraps by swaddling ingredients in flaky paratha flatbread or whole-wheat roti.
- Fill the wrap with Indian flavors. The selection includes popular dishes from chicken tikka to cheese paneer. Gluten-free, vegan, and halal choices are also available.
- Finish by picking a side. Diners can complete meals with sides from samosas with cilantro-mint chutney to sweet-potato fries with hot and sweet ketchup.