What You'll Get
A playground can be the site of a first birthday party, a first transatlantic paper-airplane flight, and a first doctoral dissertation on the geothermal impact of teeter-totters. Make a scientific breakthrough while breathlessly jumping with this Groupon:
Choose from Eight Options
- Dinosaur Period bounce camp on Tuesday, July 10–Thursday, July 12
- Nutrition & Fitness bounce camp on Tuesday, July 17–Thursday, July 19
- Theater Fun bounce camp on Tuesday, July 24–Thursday, July 26.
- Wild Wild West bounce camp on Tuesday, July 31–Thursday, August 2
- Under the Sea bounce camp on Tuesday, August 7–Thursday, August 9
- Electricity Science bounce camp on Tuesday, August 14–Thursday, August 16
- Safari Adventure bounce camp on Tuesday, August 21–Thursday, August 23
- Circus Extravaganza bounce camp on Tuesday, August 28– Thursday, August 30
Children bounce and catapult at camps scheduled from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. during various weeks throughout the summer. Each summer camp also includes arts-and-crafts projects, guest performers, snacks, and a T-shirt. See the camp schedule.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option and date purchased. Valid for ages 4 to 11. Must sign waiver. Must bring socks. Lunch provided on Thursdays only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Inflated structures, slides, and games fill the climate-controlled environs of the numerous BounceU locations that speckle the nation. At each site, staff members closely monitor all activities as little ones traverse obstacle courses or pull on oversized inflatable boxing gloves. The crew also invites parents to join in on the fun, letting them bounce alongside their kids or make sweeping edicts from atop a bouncy-castle throne.
In addition to open sessions, the indoor-play haven sets the stage for the Preschool Playdate program, where instructors lead games and activities. Special events include family-bounce night, which lets parents join in the bouncing or relax in the party room and do grownup things, such as eat marshmallows with a knife and fork.