Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a beer flight and growler for one ($32 value)
- $35 for a beer flight and growler for two ($64 value)
Each person receives a flight of four beer samples plus a 64-ounce growler and a $14 credit toward beer to fill it with.
Brew & Co.
On Thanksgiving in 2014, Bedford Hills beer lovers had a new blessing to toast to: Brew & Co., opened just a few days earlier. The 1,500-square-foot "beer boutique," as the Journal News called it, features an inventory sure to make any craft-beer lover grateful. Read on for the rundown.
- The store is helmed by a beermonger. Despite his humorous title, Zander McKernan is serious about craft brews: he personally selects every one of the more than 500 beers, drafts, and hard ciders on the shelves, as well as their draft selections.
- It's a proud New Yorker. The shop stocks a special collection of beers from New York state breweries, such as Brewery Ommegang, Broken Bow Brewery, and Southern Tier Brewing Company.
- You can mix and match. Put together your own six-pack from the shop's hundreds of domestic brews, focusing on American craft beer.
- There's also a bar. Here, you can sample beers from 12 rotating drafts or fill up a growler to take home.
- There are snacks on hand. In addition to pretzels that Westchester magazine counts among the area's best, the shop stocks artisanal pickles, potato chips, and other snacks.