Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a beer flight and growler for one ($32 value), with choice of one of the following:
- $12 flight, $4 32oz. growler, and $16 towards a fill
- $12 flight, $6 64oz. growler, and $14 towards a fill
$35 for a beer flight and growler for two ($64 value), with choice of one of the following:
- Two $12 flights, two $4 32oz. growlers, and $32 towards two fills or combination of 32oz. and 64oz. growlers with respective fill credits
- Two $12 flights, two $6 64oz. growlers, and $28 towards two fills
Brew & Co.
With a selection of more than 1,000 beers, ciders, and meads, and rotating draft lines curated by manager Mikey Fishbone, Brew & Co. prides itself as a one-stop shop for beer enthusiasts. With more than a decade of craft beer experience, Fishbone's curated selection ensures guests enjoy their drinks, both familiar and new.
- It's a proud New Yorker. The shop stocks a special collection of beers from New York state breweries, such as Other Half, Equilibrium, Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co., and more. Non-local selections included classic and new craft European beers and ciders, as well as brews from Asia and the Southern Hemisphere. Knowledgeable staff can help visitors delve into Belgian, English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Scandinavian, and other foreign brews.
- You can mix and match. Those with beer commitment issues need have no fear, as every bottle in the store is available in single-bottle form.
- There's also a bar. Relax in the cozy, friendly space, replete with granite bar, high-top tables, and proper glassware for all drinks. For those looking for something not on draft that day, guests can opt to take beer from the cooler and drink it on-premises with no corkage fee, or enjoy a selection of wines.
- There are snacks on hand. In addition to pretzels that Westchester magazine counts among the area's best, the shop stocks artisanal pickles, potato chips, and other snacks. Food truck service is available Thursday–Saturday starting at 6PM.