Cooking, like taking a pop quiz and defusing a bomb on national television, is often a source of stress. Disarm your hunger with today’s Groupon to Cactus Jack’s Saloon in Evergreen. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a burger meal for two (up to a $35.50 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7 value)
- Two burgers (up to a $9.75 value each)
- One pitcher of Budweiser or Bud Light (up to a $9 value)
- For $34, you get a burger meal for four (up to a $71 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7 value each)
- Four burgers (up to a $9.75 value each)
- Two pitchers of Budweiser or Bud Light (up to a $9 value)<p>
Within a rustic interior, the chefs at Cactus Jack’s Tavern sling a menu of burgers made from locally acquired ingredients. Before the main course, diners can ignite fiery conversations over zesty cheddar jalapeño poppers. Then dive into one of 40 specialty burgers, including the Airplane, with guacamole, bacon, and pepper jack cheese, or the Red Hot Mama’s matronly jalapeños. Meats meet each other in an Impossible burger, in which gyro meat, diced onion, and tzatziki sauce bedeck an all-beef patty. Burgers also arrive with a chicken breast, a Boca burger, or a sculpture of a Boca burger in lieu of beef to accommodate vegetarians. In between bites, eager eaters can cool raging mouth fires with sips of Budweiser or Bud Light.
Cactus Jack's Saloon
Within a rustic interior featuring a real fireplace and indoor stage, the chefs at Cactus Jack's Saloon craft a menu's worth of casual pub eats, including burgers made from locally acquired ingredients. Outside, on an expansive, sunny patio, servers transport patties made from all-natural Anderson beef and topped with a range of fixings, such as the Red Hot Mama’s matronly jalapeños. The saloon hosts frequent events on its creek-side and indoor, fire-side stages, such as live music, and Saturday karaoke.