Participants will be able to see manatees, dolphins, and bioluminescent plankton during guided tours
What You'll Get
- Manatee and dolphin encounter kayak tour is 2 hours long and departs at 9 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m., or sunset.
- View more information about the manatee and dolphin encounter kayak tour
- View more information about the comb jelly or plankton bioluminescent tour
- Plankton bioluminescent tour is 1,5 hours long and departs at 9 p.m. or 11:30 p.m.
- What to bring?:
- Change of clothes
- Bug spray (summer months and bioluminescent tours)
- Shoes, water shoes, or sandals are best
The Fine Print
About Calypso Kayaking
Calypso Kayaking offers great adventures on the Indian River Lagoon which has an interesting ecosystem. Visitors will be able to mix relaxation with adventure as they participate in different tours. Guests will have an opportunity to see dolphins, manatees, comb jellyfish, and bioluminescent plankton as Calypso Kayaking offers guided tours. Clients can also rent a kayak or a paddleboard. What's more, during the summer, the Indian River Lagoon becomes a real phenomenon as every movement on the river creates light. Manatees and stingrays leave a slow-moving glow which can be admired from a kayak at night tours. All this is available just a short drive from Cocoa Beach, Orlando, Melbourne, and Daytona Beach Florida.