Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a brewery tour package for two, valid Saturday–Sunday ($20 value)
- $28 for a brewery tour package for four, valid Saturday–Sunday ($40 value)
Packages include the following for each pair of tour-goers:
- Two brewery tour admissions
- One appetizer to share
- Two souvenir glasses
Non-brewery tour options are also available.
- $13 for one appetizer and two souvenir glasses for two people, valid any day ($20 value)
- $26 for two appetizers and four souvenir glasses for four people, valid any day ($40 value)
On weekends, tours are held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. During the week, tours can take place any time between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. by request.
Cape Ann Brewing Co.
There's a reason Cape Ann Brewing Co. names so many of its beers in honor of fishermen, and it's not just because the brewery is located along Gloucester's historic harbor front. It's also because the beers boast the same bold character as the sailors in the North Atlantic fishing fleet, whether that's expressed in the toasty malt of Fisherman's Brew amber ale or the spicy bite of Fisherman's Pumpkin Stout.
Visit the brewery and you'll get to experience these flavors firsthand. While sipping the on-tap options or telling tall tales about the largest fish they ever befriended, visitors can also chow down on Cape Ann's pub eats, which range from burgers and chicken wings to steak tips and baked haddock. An outdoor harbor-side patio beckons during warmer months, but inside, cozy vibes and long beer hall–style tables set the stage for nightly events, including trivia, open mic performances, and local acts.