Participants get the opportunity embark on a unique sightseeing adventure to watch whales in their natural habitat
What You'll Get
- Departure time varies, check website for schedule.
- Departure location: 415 Main Street, Gloucester, MA.
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 17 and older.
- Reservations must be made for all children.
- Free parking for every customer
- What to bring? camera, sweater or jacket, sneakers or rubber-sole shoes, sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen.
- Schedule subject to change without notice.
The Fine Print
About Cape Ann Whale Watch
Since 1979, the whale-watching pioneers of Cape Ann Whale Watch have escorted more than three quarters of a million spectators fascinated by the oceans magnificent leviathans on three to four hour treks 15 off the coast of Gloucester Ma. Earning them a spot on the Top 5 American Whale Watching Tours by Joshua Horwitz, author of War of the Whales. The mighty 115 ft. Hurricane II, the largest and fastest vessel north of Boston (which can reach speeds of to 30 knots) whisks you to the whale grounds sometimes within an hour form the dock. Once there you’ll observe the natural grace of natures gentle giants feed and frolic just feet from the boat. A naturalists from the World Cetacean Alliance narrates all trips, illuminating each of the dweller by discussing why whales breach, how to recognize individual humpbacks, and their various feeding styles.
Sightings are Guaranteed, if you don’t sight a whale you can return “FREE FOR LIFE” until you do, but their 98.5 % sighting record dictates that the chances are pretty good you’ll sight a whale on your first trip!