What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for 5 classes ($100 value)
- $49 for 10 classes ($180 value)
- $69 for 20 classes ($320 value)
- $59 for one month of unlimited classes ($200 value)
- See the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active in the past 3 months. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon; membership expires 120 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Carolina Barre & Core
True fitness starts from within. No, literally—if you want to establish an effective, functional exercise routine, you need to first have strong muscles in your core. That's why the instructors at Carolina Barre & Core focus their efforts on helping clients tone up their core muscles, which include the abdominals, the diaphragm, and the little muscle that keeps your bellybutton from collapsing in on itself. Each teacher is certified in the barre system, which combines elements of yoga, Pilates, and ballet-training exercises to boost strength, endurance, and dexterity. Read on to learn more about each class:
- Barre Fusion: The studio's signature class tones arms, legs, and abs with workouts powered by weights, body resistance, and the namesake ballet barre.
- OM Fusion: This class draws inspiration from traditional yoga classes, pairing meditative poses with weight and resistance exercises designed to strengthen core muscles.
- Sport Fusion: Instructors ditch the barre for bursts of high-energy workouts that incorporate interval training and plyometric exercises to burn calories and build new muscles.