Certified technicians replace worn brake pads to ensure safe driving and proper control of the vehicle
About This Deal
- What’s included: this offer is valid for pads only — pads replacement labor is not included in the price; labor rate for one set is $24
- Service restrictions: additional charge will apply for trucks, SUVs, vans, European, and luxury vehicles; valid for basic brake pads only (upgraded pads available for an additional charge)
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE-certified
- Waiting area amenities: complimentary water, coffee, and cable TV
- Is it a “full-service” shop? Yes, it offers a wide range of auto maintenance and repair services.
Need To Know
About Castrol Premium Lube Express
The Castrol Premium Lube Express team works efficiently, professionally servicing vehicles and getting them back on the road fast. But unlike most spots with "express" in the name, this one has technicians who are at once detail-oriented and committed to big-picture results. They deftly deduce what needs attention—whether it's the tires, power-steering system, engine, or something else entirely—then work carefully to issue professional results. Moreover, for a time of service, clients can relax in comfortable waiting rooms.