Tiny, clear bubbles extract dirt and grime from carpets without leaving a soggy or soapy residue
About This Deal
- Carbonation cleaning
- Service radius: valid only within Fresno and Clovis
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Service restrictions: valid for up to 800 square feet total; not valid on Saturdays.
- Eco-friendly products: non-toxic, green-certified solution
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About ChemDry of Fresno/Clovis
In households across the country, wise moms have relied on the stain-removal properties of club soda to lift spaghetti-sauce splotches from their family’s shirts, carpets, and upholstery. ChemDry’s natural, nontoxic carpet-cleaning formula draws on the same club-soda principle; a hot carbonating extraction system dispatches crystal-clear bubbles to attack deep dirt and grime with less water than traditional steam cleaning. Without the soggy and soapy residue of many cleaners, the ChemDry PowerHead vortex generates a strong suction that cleans deeper to remove dirt remnants. ChemDry's truck-mounted and portable systems have earned the seal of approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute, as well as the Club Soda Consortium, which has long battled clowns and prop comics over its brand’s image.