All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for museum admission for two, weekdays (Monday-Friday) ($24 value)
- $25 for museum admission for up to four, weekdays (Monday-Friday) ($48 value)
- $35 for museum admission for up to four, any day (Including Saturday and Sunday) ($48 value)
- $169 for an annual family membership ($225 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Memberships are for first-time members ONLY. Museum closed September 16-23 and closed Mondays starting September 28. Weekday-only option not valid on NYC public school holidays. Visit www.cmom.org for membership details and opening hours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Children's Museum of Manhattan
More than 350,000 families pass through the doors of the Children's Museum of Manhattan every year, taking part in its mission to inspire creativity, curiosity, and health. Children and Families delight in a rotating set of groundbreaking exhibits, innovative workshops, and interactive performances. These exhibits focus on four priorities key to mental and physical advancement: Early Childhood Development, Healthy Lifestyles, Creativity, and World Cultures.
- Size: the 38,000-square-foot learning facility on West 83rd Street has room for hundreds of thousands of little growing minds annually.
- Eye Catcher: the ongoing exhibits EatSleepPlay, which encourages healthy exercise and eating options, and PlayWorks, aimed at developing social skills and creativity.
- Permanent Mainstay: the event calendar is full of activities ranging from art classes to dance parties to interactive science experiments that are all included in the cost of admission.
- Don't Miss: the rotating and seasonal exhibits, which might feature water play, Japanese culture, or a kid-size recreation of New York City.